May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!

I got a new dish washer.  Thanks my love!





New kitchen mat. Thanks to Emma for choosing it 😊


Dialogue two weeks before mother's day.
VEY: Mom I have something for you on mother's day.
ME: Really? You are so thoughtful and sweet.
VEY: I'm not telling you though what it is. I made it. Are you keeping it?
ME: of course my big boy 😊


That display figurine below is the one Vey was talking about. He said, it is Maggie the cat, him, Mommy and Daddy.


Thank you Emma for the beautiful flower plant. I love blossoms!


Miggie drew that girl for me. He said it is Mommy. 😊


My kindergarten Miggie is my sweet honeybee!


My four babies: Kevron, Veyron, Emma and Miggie are my greatest blessings in this life. I am deeply grateful for having you in my life. You are my life, hope and greatest inspirations. 

-Mommy 

No comments: