May 9, 2017

Emma's Baptism


Emma Joy, you are the most beautiful. You are as pure as gold, as bright as the sunshine, as clean as the temple. 

https://goo.gl/photos/L7cdjotpSLM83zt97




Emma Joy,

Hey girl cakes! I want to write you to tell you how proud I am of you. I love you so much and am so happy that you are making good decisions.

Never forget how much I love you. You will always be my girl cakes, my Emjay and my beloved daughter.

Keep making great choices. Make good choices even when it is hard.

Love,
Daddy



Emma my one and only daughter,

You are my baby girl and Mommy's candy! My hopes and prayers for you is that you continue to be a good girl and good example to everyone. Be strong in the gospel for if you do, you will be safe and joyful. You are a  big blessing in my life.

Love,
Mommy
















No comments: