Apr 24, 2017

Our Easter Morning 4/16/2017



https://goo.gl/photos/F4P3RPS3MRnNAPiEA


https://goo.gl/photos/jt1sXnL1v7Y7j3Jx5


Today, we celebrated the most important and most special event of all times, the Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. We are eternally indebted to His selflessly pure sacrifice for us all. Because of Him, there is more to life for because of Him, "ETERNITY" became real.



I very greatly love this song. It reminds me a lot of my missionary journey in my second area.  I lived through this. This song still echoes my life when I started my journey here in America.

Jesus, the very thought of thee
With sweetness fills my breast;
But sweeter far thy face to see
And in thy presence rest.

Nor voice can sing, nor heart can frame,
Nor can the mem’ry find
A sweeter sound than thy blest name,
O Savior of mankind!

O hope of ev’ry contrite heart,
O joy of all the meek,
To those who fall, how kind thou art!
How good to those who seek!


Jesus, our only joy be thou,

As thou our prize wilt be;

Jesus, be thou our glory now,

And thru eternity.

Now, I close this epistle with the truth that I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. Although I do not comprehend the depth of His sacrifice yet it sufficeth me to say that He has done so much more than I deserve. 

-Irene




PS. ^ notes from my Miggie

No comments: