Feb 19, 2017

Trust is earned

Sometimes, the phrase "to see is to believe" is appropriate to those people who are trying to get your trust. How can your trust be regained when they have caused you huge damage and lots of injustices. They have caused you depression and low self esteem. It is enough. Your conspiracies, your role playings are known to me. You are evil!! If you were so brave to do so very mean and unkind things, then you better learn to admit them, confess directly and say "I'm sorry". Your love is blind. And who do you think you are, to give me advice??? I never asked you and hellooo you do not have my trust. 

I demand and deserve a big "I'M SORRY" from you all. My Husband deserves that as well. 

I will never invest my time and strength to immodesty and immorality and evilness of you. I know you, your family. You are so good to appear as an angel of light when you are mean people...has no discipline and do not know respect.

I am so grateful for the scriptures. It has given me strength and hope during my afflictions. I was blessed to have the power of discernment so that I can stand for the truth. The one most important thing I learned is the importance of putting your trust in the Lord. 

Nephi, one of my favorite prophets in the Book of Mormon has perfectly expressed my thought and feeling, I quote:

"O, Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm." 2 Nephi 4:30





This quote perfectly apply to people like you.




No comments: