1. I identify the sources of my stress. I study their pros and cons then I do the necessary action.
2. I spend time with my family and friends. These people make the best smiles on my face. These people believe in me and therefIore they strengthen my self-esteem. They accept and respect me for who I am therefore, I am confident and happy around them. They definitely strengthen me!
3. I listen to music that helps me meditate and feel the love of God for me. This is my "solitude" moment. I mostly listen to my favorite LDS songs. They comfort me a lot!
4. I spend my time wisely. I have a set of schedule for household chores and plannings. I study my lessons and do my school home works ahead of time.
5. I try to get a good sleep and rest. I try to retire to bed early. A relaxing sleep is invigorating.
6. I say no to things that will just add stress in me.
7. I do things that's of my interest/that I enjoy e.g. decorating my house, online shopping/browsing etc. It helps me feel relaxed when I see my house clean and organized. It is more convenient for me most of the time to buy clothes and stuff online. Ha! One of my "myself times".
8. I find the right time to blog my thoughts and feelings. It exercise my brain and release my emotions.
9. I talk to my counselor specially to my Husband. Of all the people here on the earth, my Husband is the person that I trust the most. He is my "confidant".
10. I try to avoid caffeine.
11. I try to eat more healthy. I love fruits and vegetables.
12. I take a shower. Feeling fresh and clean relaxes my mind and body. I feel good when I smell good. :)