May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day 2016

I can still remember so clearly in my mind and heart my prayer to Heavenly Father when I was 18 years old which was... to grant my desire to have  my own children someday.

Sometimes, when I look back, now that I am a mother of three active, beautiful children, I am amazed as it happened so quickly like a dream. Life is short for time is quick in passing.


I am deeply grateful and joyful for being a mother. My prayer now, is to be able to teach and help my children walk in the ways of truth in all the energy of my soul. 

I received the following letters from my wonderful Husband and sweet children namely: Veyron, 9 years old, Emma, 7 years old and Miggie, 5 years old. Thank you, guys!








I love receiving notes from my Husband. How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey unto my mouth! (Psalm 119:103)


Veyron is like his Daddy... a man of  few words. When he speaks, he mean it!


Emma is very expressive of her feelings. She is such a sweet girl!


My Miggie, is my kid who up until now calls me Mama. He is so cute and always tells me "I love you" like a million times a day :) Emma helped him write this letter.






1 comment:

Nyla Person Burgos said...

this is so nakakatouch!! nakakaiyak naman ito pag ginawa ng anak pala..
i want some chocolates too!!!!