Apr 17, 2016

A Decade of Love on April 13, 2016



1. What has brought you closer this year?
-The accomplishment of helping Irene fulfill her dream of going to school and exercising one of her core strengths of uplifting and helping others. 

2. What is your favorite memory of this year together?
-Our epic Super Hike around the Three Sisters Volcano.


3. If you could relive any day from this past year, what would it be?
-The second to last day of our Three Sisters Super Hike. It was the most difficult yet fulfilling as we traverse the awesome scenery of high mountain passes, of beautiful, obsidian, glittered trails, and red painted rock formations to finish the day in each others arms enjoying our blissful lassitude.

4. What's been the best thing about being married?
-Having a Best Friend! (Loyal, Trustworthy, Dependable, Good Listener, Exemplar) and Creating a Family!


5. Anything shocking you've learned about your spouse?
-I was surprised to learn that Kevron has an incredible technological abilities. (Irene)
-What amazed me about Irene is, her going from not being able to do much in a new country to being completely independent in such an impressive rate of time. (Kev)

6. What is a bonus quality you observed in your spouse that you did not know about until this year?
-I have seen how earnest Kevron is in teaching our kids all the things that he knows. (Irene)
-I have proven that uplifting others is among Irene's core strengths. (Kev)

7. If you could do anything different, what would you do?
-Nothing. We take every thing as a learning experience.

8. What have you learned from your spouse in the last 12 months? 
-I learned a lot about medical terms, methods of curing cancer that involves viruses. I learned that medical assistants run a clinic. 
-I learned about building a personalized greenhouse and the plants you could grow in it.

9. How have your feelings changed in this year together?
-We both feel more confident in Irene's abilities after her battles. I definitely feel that I am a very strong help meet to Kevron in all aspect of life. I really appreciate Kevron's love for my family. (Irene)
-I feel like I appreciate Irene more when I see her selflessness and dedication in serving our  kids, her parents and others. (Kev)

10. What is something that you have done that has worked, and really made a difference in your marriage, that you would give as advice to be successful to others on their wedding day?
-Both can't give up!


-Kevron and Irene









No comments: