Jan 11, 2009

My Special Day!



Yes! Happy belated Birthday to me...yesterday the 10th! wow I'm 27 now! Thanks for all the greetings and gifts. Kevron took me to the Temple Square. Sister missionaries toured us around. We learned many things from the informations they gave us about the current church activities, the remarkable events in its history,honorable men behind it and their testimonies of particular gospel principles. The spirit was so sweet! I really appreciate how much Kevron knows me personally. Then after there, we went to Golden Corral for dinner. It was glorious! It was such a great birthday that I had! Thanks a lot Husbandry!!!




video


CHILDHOOD!!! ALL ABOUT ME!

1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or 90s?
- I was born during the 80’s (1982 to be specific)

2. Where were you born?
- Calamba City in the province of Laguna, Philippines

3. Where did you grow up in?
- well I spent my first years in Cabuyao, Laguna...that's until I reached 7 yrs. old then we moved to Calauan, Laguna where I continued to spend childhood etc.

4. Did you enjoy your childhood?
- of course, I had lots of fun playing games with my neighbor kids and sisters like: patintero (three nights), luksung tinik (jump over thorns)/luksong baka, habulan (chase statue), hide and seek during the night outside the house, playing paper boats in the rain, chinese garter, sungka, hullahoop, Dr. quack quack,jumping rope (talaberd-talaberd haha), piko, sungka and playhouse
ps. playing video games like mario bros., battlecity, circus charlie, twin bee and ice climber with my siblings and cousins.

5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- a teacher then in 5th grade I wanted to be an astronaut. We were learning about the heavenly bodies, the universe/the galaxies and I found it very interesting and beautiful.

6. What do you want to be now?
- a housewife (as much as possible)… I mean, I want to take good care of my own family, a hands-on mom...take good care of my children and serve my husband. That’s my all-time dream now.

7. Were you a fun little kid?
-I guess with my close friends (those that I played with most of the time)

8. What was your first best friend's name?
-I totally forgot her name. It's been a long time.

9. Is he/she still your friend?
- I lost touch with her when we moved to Calauan, Laguna

10. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
-Banlic Elementary School, Liceo De Calamba, Liceo De Calauan, Calauan Elementary School

11. Were you closer to your mom or dad as a kid?
-both

12. What was the first record, tape or CD you remember buying?
- none

13. How old is a good age to have kids?
- honestly I don't have a preferred age but it depends upon you and your spouse's goals, beliefs and stituation (eg. health)

14. Are you scared of anything?
- when I was a kid, I used to be scared of the dark and frog. But now, I believe that as long as I am being honest and doing the right things that the Lord knoweth all things, I'm not scared of anything unless I committed sins and not repent properly, I'm scared that I will die with them.

15. What was your favorite class in elementary school? And the Worst?
- honestly I like all my classes in elementary but my most favorite is Math and Science

16. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
- both but mostly bring my own lunch

17. Broken any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?
- probably when I was silly playing chinese garter alone. I fell and hit my head on the floor (cement). My parents took me to Makati Med and had my head checked (x-ray). The result was normal.

18. Were you a mean kid?
- no

19. Favorite board game of all time?
-snake and ladder (as a kid), scrabble, monopoly

20. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero?
- mostly super hero. I loved watching Shaider and She-ra

21. Seriously, are you still just a kid at heart?
- I believe that we are to enjoy life as much as we can in any way we can, in any situations we're into. But we need to be wise as to how we do it, where, why, what...

No comments: