Jan 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!

I never had any bad memories with you. We never fought :) Thank you for being such a great Dad to me. You were always kind and gentle to all of us your children. You never complained about your calling as a father to us. You always try to be honest to people specially to the Lord in all that you do. I will never ever forget your testimony about humble prayers and being submissive to the Lord's will. Thank you so much for leading us, your family and for doing your best to have us enjoy the power of the priesthood in our home sweet home:) I just love your sweet spirit. I love you!

THINGS THAT I LOVE ABOUT MY DAD ARE...

thoughtfulness esp. when we are sick
responsible
hard worker/independent
his simplicity/humility
dates with him
understanding
such a joker at least to us his family
very patient
he likes to play badminton
has his own dance move that's so hilarious
most of all his fidelity to our Mother!

Your requested video :) Veyron's arrival into this world!

No comments: