Jan 4, 2009

31st Year and Happy Birthday Mommy!



To my beloved parents, Happy 31st Wedding Anniversary!!! I am so happy that you are still strong together. I have been privileged to learn from your married life. I have witnessed some of the ups and downs in your relationship. I feel so blessed to be a part of your growing life. I thank you for all the unconditional love, understanding, sacrifices and patience for me and my siblings. I acknowledge your faith and honesty in teaching us correct principles of the gospel by words and examples. Also your hard works in providing for our needs. Thank you for cheering me up and giving us the right counsels on eternal marriage. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart! You will always be my Father and Mother.

To my Mommy, Happy Birthday to you! I know the first time I told you that I miss your motormouth hahaha was when I'm still on my mission in Tacloban. Even Ate Iroal admitted that when she was on her mission too. I want you to know that I appreciate all your efforts in sharing to me, to us all the good things that you know that we need to learn...your knowledge of the gospel, talents and skills so we can be good and responsible children, parents and spouse. Over the years, I've realized again and again how much you care for our eternal welfare. You have done your best for us when we were still completely under your supervision... as our Mother. I will always cherish our fun times and learning moments. Just continue saying your prayers for us. I love you Mommy! You are the best!



MY MOMMY IS...

strong
sweet
friendly
loving
active
hard worker
disciplinarian/strict
noisy haha
thoughtful
plays the keyboard
short
smart
responsible
Lola (grandma)

YOUR APPS
MORE
1


2

54

12





RECOMMENDED GAMES
MORE



















Mandi Sullivan Payne commented on her own post.

Frederick Poquiz D&C 121:41-46
41 No power or influence can or ought to be...

Catherine Manalac-Centeno Nkkpagod na rin pala... — feeling damn tired.

Lovell Galang-De VeraMichelle Agustin Happy birthday Tita Michelle!

Joshua Jhoan Duren likes Fox 4's photo.

Alili An Menor Damo likes your photo.

Gino Realubit likes Mary Pauline Orteza's photo.

James Anderson was tagged in Andrew Yen's photo.

Arlene Mecaller C. Acosta likes your photo.

Jave Rey Balbuena likes Zaira Mae Dela Cueva Landicho's photo.

Jake Keck likes Stacey Ehresman's photo.

Web
Kayla Rees

Nyla Person

Val Person
creative
getting older
plays the guitar
resourceful
honest
loves chocolates
loves to sing and dance
loves her children
loves Papa forever!!!

No comments: