Nov 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a time for being thankful. Thankful to our God who has given us so many things and blessings. I am most thankful for my loving wife and son. They bring me joy and encourage me to do better and improve myself.

We had lots of fun preparing food for thanksgiving. On the day before Thanksgiving, while Irene was busy making pie, I was making something for me to eat that night. I made some pizza and some salsa.





I spent some time playing the new Call of Duty game with my brothers. It was some pretty funny moments: Aaron left to do something for a moment. He was surprised when he came back and realized that the other 3 of us had created a temporary allegiance and surrounded him, guns pointed at his head, ready for the firing squad. in COD5 when you get a certain amount of kills, you can call in attack dogs. Weston was fighting them off while Braydon was shooting at Weston. When Weston died, he immediately got upset at Braydon for shooting him while he was fighting the dogs. After the sudden burst of anger Weston returned to playing the game. The game was displaying a reply of him getting shot at while fighting the dogs. Not knowing it was a replay, Weston got upset at Braydon again for shooting him. I couldn't help laughing because Weston got so dramatic and upset over the replay. hahaha

Irene was downstairs working on her scrapbooking with the girls. She's got an awesome talent for it. Her book for veyron is one of the best I've ever seen. She got a scrap booking gift for her birthday.

The following day, I went and played Turkey bowl with some co-workers. It lasted about 3 hours. The highlight of the game was when I dunked the ball on a fast break. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I have the weekend to recover.



1 comment:

Ben, Starlene, Aiden and Brynlee said...

I totally love it. That's funny about the game hehehe