Nov 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Survey...just for fun! >IJ

Where will you be eating this Thanksgiving?
> I celebrated my very first Thanksgiving Holiday in the US at my in-laws house. The second, in our own place and this time which is my third is going to be at my in-laws again.

Will you be watching a game this Thanksgiving?
> I'm not sure

How long will you spend eating your thanksgiving meal?
>hahahah ummm I don't know but since I'm pregnant, it's gonna take long...??!haha

Are you worried about putting on weight this Thanksgiving?
> actually no

What do you normally eat at Thanksgiving?
> Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, pies (chocolate, pumpkin)

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
> probably turkey, chocolate pie

What will you be thankful for this Thanksgiving?
> my awesome husband/kids, wonderful families, good friends, our home sweet home, life and all the eternal blessings it offers me, above all things I'm grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ/the gospel

What is your best Thanksgiving memory?
> just being with family having fun and eating all day

Are you planning on going shopping the day after Thanksgiving?
> yes I am with my Honeypie (for Christmas sales)

Will you be waking up early to hit the sales?
> haha no

1 comment:

Ben, Starlene, Aiden and Brynlee said...

I love learning about you. You are amazing.