Nov 16, 2008

Gems of the Weeks

I'm back! haha I know!:) So here's what transpired for the last weeks.

1. We finally moved to a two-bedroom apartment on Tuesday the 11th. We are grateful for extra rooms especially that our Veyron has his own place to sleep in and have fun. We are grateful for all the helps that were extended to us with the moving of our stuffs. I am still organizing the home and is loving it.

2. We got our internet connection transfered to our new place. I'd like to share with you a cute dialogue (I think) between me and my husband as soon as we got the internet.

I was doing the laundry and organizing the kitchen when...

Kev: Pie-thon, I am almost done with my set-up. (very, very excited! :D)

IJ: Oh yeah...(very, very busy and continued working)

Kev: Are you coming? You gonna see it. It's the awesomest set-up ever :P (very, very anxious for me to see it)

IJ: Okay. Hang on. (just continued working)

Kev: Are you gonna come and see it or not? (fretting a little to his wife lol)

IJ: Of course I wanna see it. (hurried and went there excitedly)

Honestly, I really appreciate how he set up the desktop and that part of the living room was cleaned up by Kevron. I also think that he was so cute as I see his happy face and eagerness for what he has accomplished.

3. THOUGHT OF THE WEEKS: Yesterday is history, Future is mystery, Today is a gift that is why we call it Present (the great Oogway of Kung Fu Panda, movie that Kevron downloaded for Veyron)

4. SCRIPTURAL THOUGHT OF THE WEEK/REMINDERS:

MATTHEW 5:1-16 "BEATTITUDES" > Teachings of the Savior Jesus Christ


1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13 ¶ Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the alight of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

5. We got to see the family in Roy and was able to take some Christmas pictures.

6. Our little Veyron got to attend the Nursery again. It was a wonderful place for him to learn the gospel and enjoy life as a kid. He's got wonderful teachers. It's funny and great to see how the little children progress step by step. Veyron's favorite things to do for now are: talking on the phone, play ball, do up heres, running in circles, climbing and typing in the keyboard (actvities/interests that are mostly his Dads haha)

7. HYMN OF THE WEEK:

WHEN FAITH ENDURES


I will not doubt, I will not fear
God's love and strength are always near
His promised gift helps me to find
An inner strength and peace of mind
I give the Father willingly
My trust, my prayers, humility
His spirit guides, His love assures
That fear departs when faith endures.




My recent pregnancy picture! Veyron got the camera card and dipped it his cup of milk. hahaha We need to get a new one ;) >IJ

1 comment:

Ben, Starlene, Aiden and Brynlee said...

I love it. you look sooooo cute. I loved your dialogue. It was so cute too. I loved the pics we took together as a family. Do you want so of my copies from my camera? let me know.